Ready to learn more about Milwaukee School of Engineering and our biomolecular engineering degree? Filling out the application is fast and easy!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Working at the interface of engineering and molecular biology, graduates from this program solve engineering problems, improve current, and develop new products and processes at the molecular level.
The BioE curriculum prepares graduates to handle the changing face of the chemical and bio-industries, thus allowing flexibility of career opportunities in a dynamic job market. The curriculum also prepares graduates to pursue quality graduate programs nationally and internationally.
You may want to consider BioE if you …
- Enjoy chemistry, physics, biology and mathematics
- Prefer to work at the molecular level of cells and cellular systems
- Are detail oriented, able to measure precisely and use complex instruments
- Are able to communicate well and work in teams
- Have a desire to help others
This program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, //www.abet.org.
Read more about MSOE's BioMolecular Engineering undergraduate degree.
Get to know our distinguished biomolecular engineering faculty!