Ready to learn more about Milwaukee School of Engineering and our actuarial science degree? Filling out the application is fast and easy!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Actuaries have a combination of strong analytic skills, business knowledge, and understanding of human behavior to manage the complex risks facing our society. They work in a wide variety of fields, from public and private sectors to higher education, labor unions, public accounting firms and consultants.
You may want to consider actuarial science if you …
- Are able to do mathematics and detailed work with accuracy
- Have keen analytical, project management and problem solving skills
- Have an interest in business, including finance, accounting and economics
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Are proficient with computers and computer programs
This program is approved by the Society of Actuaries (SOA) and is included on the SOA listing of Universities and Colleges with Actuarial Programs (UCAP). Read more here.
Read more about MSOE's Actuarial Science undergraduate degree.
Get to know our Mathematics faculty